New House

| |

 I am excited to say that I am looking into buying a new house!  Mom and I didn't have time to plant a vegetable garden this year; just flowers.  Flowers are nice and all, but I love being able to eat fresh veggies from the garden.  Fortunately for me, my new Beau also loves vegetable gardening.  So as we are looking for a new house, we are keeping gardening in mind.

It's going to be so nice to live with someone who likes to be outside and work in the yard.  What wonderful weekends we are going to have! As we have been looking at the houses in the neighborhood we are taking note of things that we like about them.  It's amazing how simple things like address plaques and address signs can really spruce up the way a house looks. We also saw some house signs which may have been a little over the top for us.

Most of the houses that we looked at had those community mail boxes that lock up, which is nice for security, but I have always wanted one of those cheeky little mailboxes.  I saw one online today that was a Darth Vader and the flag was a light saber!  How funny!  When I was a kid one of my friend had a mailbox that was a miniature of his house!  Maybe I can get one just for show.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails