Beauty in Everything

| |

 Beauty in Everything
Thanks to Roman May
I can't imagine a day without art. I feel so strongly about seeing the beauty in every part of life, and it's unimaginable to me that some people spend their entire working lives in a cubicle. I'm so glad they do, because I couldn't do it. A lot of my time is spent in my studio creating art where I use all kinds of things to find inspiration. For example, a simple CLICK on my wireless Internet takes me to photos or images that I may want to replicate. Or, if on board with that, I can just walk outside and take a look at all things nature made to find some inspiration. The problem is not that there aren't enough things to inspire me, it's really that there are too many! I love my Outlook on life and seeing things as an artist, so I wouldn't change it for the world. Who cares if people think I'm hippy dippy or a crazy artist living out here in the woods!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails