Can't... Go... On...

| |

I don't think I am going to survive if it rains one more day.  There isn't anything to blog about other than watching as my plants slowly die under the down pour this year.  It was 47 degrees last night when I checked, and it was supposed to be even cooler than that according to the weather man.  I heard on TV last night that we were going to have record lows.  What kind of a Summer is this?  The worst Summer to start a garden ever. I think I'm going to need a bit of encouragement, and I'm definitely not going to get it from the Sun.

3 comments:

My Ugly Garden said...

Sorry to hear your weather has been as bad as ours here in "sunny" CA. No spring, rain through Memorial Day then, Bam! 90 degree temps. My poor struggling garden is so confused. Hang in there, I'll be thinking good thought for your garden.

Sue said...

Isn't it a shame we couldn't "trade" for awhile. My kingdom for some rain. We went almost a month without. We did get a half inch last weekend, but with my sandy soil , that's no good. It's dry as dust again!
Ah, but gardeners have a deep well of hope. If not this year, maybe next!!!
Keep on going, honey. It's bound to improve sooner or later.

Annie*s Granny said...

I wore a sweater all day today, and it's supposed to be 50 here tonight. We should be in the high 80s by now. One day last week it soared to 91, the next day it was in the low 70s. This northwest weather is just ridiculous! The only good thing, my early spring crops are loving it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails