A Little Sun Goes a Long Way

| |


Some sun has finally decided to show up! I am so excited that things are starting to grow in the garden. I think that the tomatoes may be gonners, but the banana pepper has grown a little pepper. The pole bean has started to climb its way up the post of the porch. I am pretty bummed about having to work today, but hopefully there will still be a little sun left when I get home.

I was supposed to put a pumpkin in the garden bed, but it has started to die since I was waiting for the sun to come out before planting it. I hope I am able to salvage it!

In other exciting news, little tiny broccolis have started to grow!  I can see little broccoli heads!  I was starting to doubt wether or not these were broccoli, but they are!  It's been confirmed!

2 comments:

Priscilla @ Homegrown Delight said...

Nice broccoli! I planted one in my raised bed but it's still a 4" plant, don't know when the broccoli will form. Waiting for veggies is not so easy, I can't wait for my tomatoes too!

Melissa said...

Awe--baby broccoli...how cute! I hate not knowing if you are really growing the thing you planted or you are just watering weeds! Congrats :) And yea!! for the sun...

Related Posts with Thumbnails