Too Embarrassing Not To Share

| |

I know that I have written a couple of posts about the yard work that I have been doing. Well, it's more been about the yard work I have been planning. A few weeks ago I pulled almost all of the weeds out of my yard. After 2 or 3 solid weeks of rain, those weeds are back and they brought friends.

Shawn and I managed to pull most of them but there are still a few left that need to be removed. One area that had been neglected since we moved in was the side yard. We found a weed that was 6 FEET tall!

It looks shorter in this picture because we had already crushed the stalk trying to remove it. Once we had decided to hack through it with a shovel, I knew I needed documentation.

And now, without further ado, I give you, The Biggest Weed I Have Ever Seen!



(Husband included in picture for size reference. Husband = 6'1")

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh no...at first I thought he was peeing! That is one crazy weed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails