My Mom's Blog

| |

Hey everyone.  I'm super excited because my mom has started blogging... it seems like only yesterday she was learning to text.  Aww, they grow up so fast. Hehe!

Yes, this is my same mother who feeds and waters birds, squirrels, blue jays, raccoons, cows and coyotes - in that order.  (Timeline of My Mom's Critters)  Her blog is about her garden (of course).  She wrote her second post today and it's about her cactus that she has been trying to grow for 2 years.  This year, it finally started to bloom for her.  She has been nuts about it since it's first flower.

Whenever I see my mom, which is almost everyday, she pesters me non stop about taking pictures of her new favorite plant - it changes almost daily. So, we made a deal.  I would take a picture of any plant, or worm, or compost pile that she wanted, as long as she wrote a blog about it. Looks like she upheld her end of the bargain!

You can check her out here at NanasGardenBlog.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! I can't even get my mom to get on Facebook!

meemsnyc said...

That's awesome! My mom doesn't even know how to use a computer!

Wendy said...

funny! And think about what life will be like once she's able to upload a photo!

Kimmi said...

I'm so proud of her! Funny you should mention it, she's been trying to upload photos to facebook for months!

Related Posts with Thumbnails