Anniversary Plans Update

| |

I really want to thank everyone for the anniversary ideas. I have decided to surprise Shawn with a trip to skibowl! If you don't live in the pacific northwest you have probably never heard of skibowl. Skibowl is a ski area in the Winter, but in the Summertime they open it up as an adventure park.

They have horseback riding, land luge, zip lines, go karts, and all kinds of other great activities! They are only about 45 minutes away from Portland, but I have never been. Shawn went one time in high school and he loved it so much that he is still talking about it.

I really wanted to take him out there for the weekend, but I won't have the money to bool a place until payday. I didn't know it, but our anniversary weekend is the same weekend as Oktoberfest. If I could afford a hotel room or a cabin we could do both! Hopefully they don't all book up before payday!!

6 comments:

thyme2garden said...

Sounds like you decided on a really fun location with lots of exciting activity options! I hope they save up a room for you until payday, so you can enjoy both anniversary weekend and Oktoberfest.

Erin said...

Hi Kimmi, congrats on your new addiction - gardening! We promise to enable each other in our addiction, and I see Granny on you followers list, she's the worst enabler LOL! I'm thinking for fall broccoli, onions, garlic, leeks, lettuces... you are in WA? Even though Granny is in the "other" part of the state, she'll know what to plant and when. Have fun with it!

thyme2garden said...

Erin, you're totally right about Granny being an enabler. But Kimmi, Erin is also a great follower for your blog, as she provided lots of great gardening insights, as well as much appreciated witty and interesting comments.

Kimmi said...

Hey now! Granny isn't an enabler, she's an inspiration! All those juicy tomatoes! I've decided to plant 3 x's as many tomato plants next year just based on her pictures from last week! You can tell I mean in by all of my exclamaition marks!!

Erin said...

Thyme, you are too kind! Witty? LOL I bet my husband would have another word for it :)

Annie*s Granny said...

Why are my ears ringing?

Related Posts with Thumbnails