Bean!

| |

Simething fantastic appeared today! I didn't even know this bean was growing because for some reason it was droooped inside of the pot. I was so thrilled to see it!

I checked on the tomatoes as well. I forgot to water them yesterday which was deviating for the patio tomatoes since they are in a container. They were looking pretty sad and wilted. I felt bad for them but it isn't anything that a little tlc can't fix.

Despite not bring watered the actual fruit looks really good. I'm not sure how big the patio tomatoes are going to be, but it's the beef steaks that I'm really after anyway. Since they are in the ground they didn't even notice my absence from the garden yesterday. I'm excited about how much they are growing. I can't believe it's nearly mid August and I am just now starting to see this kind of action in the garden!

Great news about the banana pepper, it had made a late season, but full recovery and is back in the game. Los if little blossoms which will hopefully turn into peppers soon.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9
Related Posts with Thumbnails