Attack of the 3 Foot Weeds

| |

Last weekend was spent pulling weeds. It's all a part of a beautification process that I have started in my backyard. I worked for hours and only got half way through all of the weeds that have taken over several areas of my yard. I was trying to get as much done as possible because it's going to rain the rest of the week.

These weeds were monstrous. Most of them were 3 feet tall or taller. They were thick, too. It was like a forest of evil plants trying to take over the yard. Fortunately, they all came up pretty easily. I have a whole other half of the yard to do, but I feel like I made some real headway this time. Hopefully, new ones don't sprout up before the rain stops and I am able to get out there again.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

ah, the worst! i was doing that a few weeks ago and my hands hurt so bad the next day! hope you had better gloves!

Related Posts with Thumbnails