Welcome to My Garden!

| |

This blog is a product of my newly found love of gardening. I am just discovering the beauty and joy that can be grown in a home garden. This is my first spring in a home with a backyard big enough to support a small garden and my aim is to capitalize on that.

I learned how much I enjoy gardening when I moved into my new rental home in Summer of 2009 and found 2 accidental tomato plants growing among weeds on the side of my porch. I never moved them, but watered and doted on them and they rewarded me greatly with tasty tomatoes all Summer long. This year I have already planted a few things in containers on my porch, and as the weather is just now finally warming up, I am looking forward to adding new and exciting things to my garden often.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails