Snow Pea Flower

| |


It had drizzled last night and I was a little sad that my plants wouldn't need help with water this morning. I like to spend the time with them and Caleb loves to help water them. I did step outside, just to check on them. I wasn't expecting anything spectacular.

I did notice a few things. The broccoli is looking at home, its leaves are standing up stronger. Everything that I planted yesterday, tomatoes, banana peppers, and bell pepper, were all looking good. I did see a paw print in the soil. Bad dog.

When I checked on my snow pea, I noticed that a bloom was starting to appear. It's so cute! I can't wait to see the full flower. First of all, they are pretty little flowers, and secondly, flowers mean snow peas! I can't wait to much on them while watching the sun set from my back porch. Sounds like the perfect Summer time activity to me!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails