Mud Gardening

| |

It's been raining pretty much nonstop for weeks now. Yesterday was dry for the most part, but the ground was still soaked from all of the rainfall we've had previously. I have so much that I need to do in my garden that I just can't seem to get done because everything is muddy.

I don't mean to be fair weather gardener, but I really don't know how I am supposed to put my pole bean and my pumpkin in the ground. The only thing that I can think to do is put them into bigger containers to try and keep them happy until the ground dries a little more.

Am I supposed to be out there in the mud? I don't get it.

4 comments:

Priscilla @ Homegrown Delight said...

Cute garden! I'm from CA and recently moved to a colder climate in the mountains. I recently started gardening in the woods...I'm growing flowers, veggies, & houseplants. Have a great week :)

Melissa said...

Love your title! I hope the rain lets up for you soon! We are having 80-90 degree weather out here in Southern California so I'm trying to not let everything I've been planting get fried up! :)

Kimmi said...

I would love to live in California! I'll bet I could grow a lot more there than here!

Anonymous said...

Up north of seattle we are having the same..lots of water. Last summer was so different with the endless heat. This is good for your peas and lettuce and not so good for your cucumber and bean seeds..and don't even think about cantalope. keep it up gardens are lots of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails