Pole Bean

| |

Exciting news! The little pole bean had an explosion last night after being left in the sun all day! I also let it sit in its little container on the porch over night. It was a warm night and I thought my little pea would like the fresh air. Apparently it did!

This is such a motivation for me. To actually see something growing for me really lifts my spirits. When I say this is my first time gardening, I mean this is my very first time. I have never had a garden in any way, shape, or form; not even as a child. I'm dreading the day that my ignorance causes everything to start dying.

Sad story: My broccoli is all wilty. I think that it may have been over watered. I left it out in the sun today so that it will hopefully perk back up. Just yesterday it was looking pretty good, but today it's all saggy and sad. I am hoping to see some improvement when I get home from work this evening.

It's so hard to be at work knowing that my garden is at home in my backyard all alone!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails